Peterborough Wargames Club
November 22, 2017, 06:28:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

Home   FORUM MAIN   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONDAY NOVEMBER 6TH 2017  (Read 130 times)
Mike Whitaker
Chairman and Chief Schmoozer
Administrator
Forum Deity

« on: October 30, 2017, 02:03:16 pm »

DIREWOLF RAMPANT - AndyH, Kev
BOLT ACTION - PhilF, Grahame
WARHAMMER ANCIENT BATTLES - Tony, AndyM2
BATTLEGROUP KURSK (PARTICIPATION) - Gary, Dan, Chris
X-WING (PARTICIPATION) - Adie, Colin
40K - Reuben, Kale, Tom, Michael
KINGS OF WAR - Dale, Newt

Apologies, but I won't be running an IABSM campaign game in November - due to the LOVEFiLM shutdown, I've been pretty much out of free prep time this past week and will be this. Next game will be first week in Dec.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 01:55:18 pm by Mike Whitaker » Logged

Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Podcast: http://meeples.wordpress.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Direworf Rampant. SW: IA. SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 18mm French & British Napoleonics; 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, KoW Elves, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.
Phil Freer

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 05:03:07 pm »

Mike, I am playing Graham at Bolt Action.

Gary Martin

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2017, 06:35:03 pm »

Anyone for ww2 scenario for Battlegroup Kursk. German v USSR. Small Part of the biggest tank battle in history.

Gary Martin
'I do not fear an army of lions led by sheep, I fear an army of sheep led by a lion'. Alexander the Great

Figures: 28mm Imperial Roman and Ancient Britons 700 figures ish, 28mm Napoleonic French, Brits, Portugese and Dutch-Belgian, several thousand based for General de Brigade but work for most rules, 28mm WW2 German, Russian, British and US about company of each with vehicles 1 to 1. Large army's of 15mm Napoleonic most nations based to Napoleons Battles but fairly flexible.
Chris Davies

Are you sure that's wise, sir?

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017, 09:22:13 am »

Can I join in the great patriotic war?

The boy's toys: SAGA Anglo-Saxons; Operation Squad Russian Guards Rifle Squad 750 points;Russian Assault Squad 495 points; Bolt Action Soviets 1,000 points;Mordheim Goblin gang; Necromunda Bax's Stabbers; Uncharted Seas Shroud Mages; Dystopian Wars Russian starter fleet; Wings of Wibble; assorted plastic spacemen, Mahdists,French Foreign Legion, Colonial Egyptians and 6mm dwarfs.
Pippa Peile
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2017, 03:17:38 pm »

Me, Ash and AndyMac are doing something Vietnammy (Haven't decided if Charlie Don't Surf or Cod War Commander yet!)
Gary Martin

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2017, 08:31:09 pm »

Can I join in the great patriotic war?
Chris
You are very welcome

Gary Martin
'I do not fear an army of lions led by sheep, I fear an army of sheep led by a lion'. Alexander the Great

Figures: 28mm Imperial Roman and Ancient Britons 700 figures ish, 28mm Napoleonic French, Brits, Portugese and Dutch-Belgian, several thousand based for General de Brigade but work for most rules, 28mm WW2 German, Russian, British and US about company of each with vehicles 1 to 1. Large army's of 15mm Napoleonic most nations based to Napoleons Battles but fairly flexible.
Rob Farley
Administrator
Forum Deity

In da beginning was da word and da word was WAAAGH

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2017, 01:42:17 pm »

Dave can't make it tonight so I'll join in with X-Wing if that's OK. Adie, do you need me to bring anything?

Current games (and armies) played: Direwolf Rampant, Frostgrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), In Her Majesty's Name, Judge Dredd Miniatures, Dreadball, Deadzone, Mobile Frame Zero, Uncharted Seas (Orcs), Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Alien vs Predator, Warpath

Current Projects: House Uller of Hellholt plus associated scenery, the Blaine Legion
Dale Robinson

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2017, 01:51:25 pm »

Last minute plan. Me and Newt for KOW

Warhammer 40K: Necrons. Warhammer Fantasy: Tomb Kings. Judge Dredd: Zombie Horde. Dreadball: Teratons. Battlefleet Gothic: Necrons.

Dabbling in alsorts.
Adrian_Barnes

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2017, 02:36:12 pm »

Up to you, I have some gimmick lists et up (mist hunter on one side) and rebel action chains on the other.
Rob Farley
Administrator
Forum Deity

In da beginning was da word and da word was WAAAGH

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2017, 04:14:32 pm »

Happy to run with whatever you've got sorted out.

Current games (and armies) played: Direwolf Rampant, Frostgrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), In Her Majesty's Name, Judge Dredd Miniatures, Dreadball, Deadzone, Mobile Frame Zero, Uncharted Seas (Orcs), Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Alien vs Predator, Warpath

Current Projects: House Uller of Hellholt plus associated scenery, the Blaine Legion
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: