Peterborough Wargames Club
October 19, 2017, 04:09:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

Home   FORUM MAIN   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONDAY 16TH OCTOBER 2017  (Read 189 times)
Pippa Peile
Administrator

« on: October 03, 2017, 12:42:53 pm »

BORDER REIVERS CAMPAIGN  - Colin +
BOLT ACTION - Gary, Shawn
X-WING - Adie, Kevin
WAB 1.5 - AndyMac, PhilF
STAR WARS: ARMADA: Dan, Dave (scenery room)
KINGS OF WAR: Dale +
GUILDBALL: Kale, AndyL2

Looking for opponent/game: Rob

Anything else, please add it below.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 08:27:19 pm by Mike Whitaker » Logged
Dave Brown

Club Gnoblar

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 08:21:26 pm »

I think Dan and I have a game or Armada arranged.

Scenery room please!

A Grudge is Forever, not just for Life.
Rob Farley
Administrator
Forum Deity

In da beginning was da word and da word was WAAAGH

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 02:15:57 pm »

I don't have a game yet. Is there a participation game?

Mike still hasn't updated this with the info from this week's meeting. Again.

Current games (and armies) played: Direwolf Rampant, Frostgrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), In Her Majesty's Name, Judge Dredd Miniatures, Dreadball, Deadzone, Mobile Frame Zero, Uncharted Seas (Orcs), Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Alien vs Predator, Warpath

Current Projects: House Uller of Hellholt plus associated scenery, the Blaine Legion
Dale Robinson

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2017, 12:58:27 pm »

Need a table for KOW please.

Warhammer 40K: Necrons. Warhammer Fantasy: Tomb Kings. Judge Dredd: Zombie Horde. Dreadball: Teratons. Battlefleet Gothic: Necrons.

Dabbling in alsorts.
Mike Whitaker
Chairman and Chief Schmoozer
Administrator
Forum Deity

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2017, 08:28:43 pm »

I don't have a game yet. Is there a participation game?

Mike still hasn't updated this with the info from this week's meeting. Again.

There is not a participation game that I'm aware of.
Apologies for the belated updated, but tonight has actually been my first notionally free evening since Monday.

Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Podcast: http://meeples.wordpress.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Direworf Rampant. SW: IA. SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 18mm French & British Napoleonics; 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, KoW Elves, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.
Phil Freer

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2017, 09:10:12 am »

Terribly sorry for the short notice, Andy Mac, but I will be unable to get to the club for our game tonight. Please accept my apologies.
colinabrett

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2017, 10:27:59 am »

Hi,

As I mentioned in the Border Reivers thread, I can't make tonight as I'm still feeling ill, so the BR campaign game is postponed.

Sorry for the short notice.

Colin
Carl Fisher
Ex Club Treasurer
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2017, 10:40:13 am »

Hi,

As I mentioned in the Border Reivers thread, I can't make tonight as I'm still feeling ill, so the BR campaign game is postponed.

Sorry for the short notice.

Colin

Sorry to hear that - get well soon.

for those who are involved in the Campaign, do you want to play practice/out of campaign games tonight - or would you prefer something else? And if else - then suggestions?

Games Played (Armies): WAB + WaC (IER Roman, Early Saxons and variants, Normans), WFB (Empire), 40K (Spacemarines), Uncharted Seas (Empire, Shroud Mages), WAB English Civil War (English!), Operation Squad (British) SAGA (Normans, Jomsvikings), Mordheim, Wings of War/Glory WWI, Dreadball, Chain of Command (British), Frostgrave, Sails of Glory and many others!!
Andy Mellor

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2017, 11:22:39 am »

Terribly sorry for the short notice, Andy Mac, but I will be unable to get to the club for our game tonight. Please accept my apologies.

Think it was me for game tonight Phil, thanks for letting me know.

Any one else up for WAB?
Rob Farley
Administrator
Forum Deity

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2017, 12:08:42 pm »

Does anybody who's now without a game fancy a game of Bolt Action or Direwolf Rampant? Or anything else?

Current games (and armies) played: Direwolf Rampant, Frostgrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), In Her Majesty's Name, Judge Dredd Miniatures, Dreadball, Deadzone, Mobile Frame Zero, Uncharted Seas (Orcs), Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Alien vs Predator, Warpath

Current Projects: House Uller of Hellholt plus associated scenery, the Blaine Legion
Shawn Comer

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2017, 12:16:12 pm »

Unfortunately my household has been hit with a wave of stomach illness, so I will be unable to make it tonight. Gary, I apologize, but perhaps we can do the Bolt Action game or something else next Monday.
Gary Martin

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2017, 02:10:38 pm »

Does anybody who's now without a game fancy a game of Bolt Action or Direwolf Rampant? Or anything else?
Rob can do. I have prepared a 1250pt 1942 german list for the game with Shawn, which is now cancelled, if your still without a game. Gary

Gary Martin
'I do not fear an army of lions led by sheep, I fear an army of sheep led by a lion'. Alexander the Great

Figures: 28mm Imperial Roman and Ancient Britons 700 figures ish, 28mm Napoleonic French, Brits, Portugese and Dutch-Belgian, several thousand based for General de Brigade but work for most rules, 28mm WW2 German, Russian, British and US about company of each with vehicles 1 to 1. Large army's of 15mm Napoleonic most nations based to Napoleons Battles but fairly flexible.
Rob Farley
Administrator
Forum Deity

« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2017, 02:22:25 pm »

Rob can do. I have prepared a 1250pt 1942 german list for the game with Shawn, which is now cancelled, if your still without a game. Gary
Sounds good. I'll throw some Russians together.

Grahame

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2017, 03:08:50 pm »

Hi Andy - I'll give you a game of WAB 1.5 -1500pts Age of Arthur.
Grahame
Grahame

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2017, 03:10:13 pm »

Think it was me for game tonight Phil, thanks for letting me know.

Any one else up for WAB?
Hi Andy - I'll give you a game of WAB 1.5 -1500pts Age of Arthur.
Grahame
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: