Peterborough Wargames Club
March 18, 2019, 01:40:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

Home   FORUM MAIN   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Results  (Read 817 times)
Rob Farley
Administrator
Forum Deity

In da beginning was da word and da word was WAAAGH

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2018, 02:13:03 pm »

Erm, I won my round 4 game against Andy B (albeit by a measly 2 points) so I should have 4 victories and 23pts, I think?? 
Well, as neither of you saw fit to send me the results I couldn't really include it in the table now, could I? Roll Eyes

What was the glory total on each side? 2-0?

Current games (and armies) played: Gaslands, Direwolf Rampant, Frostgrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), In Her Majesty's Name, Judge Dredd Miniatures, Dreadball, Deadzone, Mobile Frame Zero, Uncharted Seas (Orcs), Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Alien vs Predator, Warpath

Current Projects: House Uller of Hellholt plus associated scenery, the Blaine Legion, Gaslands vehicles, WWII Danish
AndyHawes

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2018, 04:39:11 pm »

Sorry - I thought Mr Beer came down to inform you. He said he was going to.

Yes, I won the game by capturing 'the fugitive', but got him so early in the game that I failed all my other boasts (I decided not to risk hanging around) so only won by 2 glory to 0.

WAB, Dux Brit, Dux Bell, Hail Caesar: (Caesarian Romans; Late Roman/Byzantine Arthurian Romano-British/Welsh; El Cid Christian Spanish.) 28mm Wild West (lawmen, Texas Rangers); Saga Dark Age Skirmish(Welsh and Normans); Triumph & Tragedy (WW1 Palestine & Colonial NW Frontier WIP); Tolkien-esque Elves and Orcs WIP; WFB (3rd/4th edition) High Elves WIP
Rob Farley
Administrator
Forum Deity

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2018, 06:01:44 pm »

I remember that conversation, but I was under the impression that Andy had just come down to ask questions/complain about the scenario. Not helped by his opening sentence being "Rob, I've got a question about...". Anyway, results updated.

On a general note for everyone, there is little point giving me results verbally while I'm either in the middle of a different game or on my way out the door (the 2 usual methods), as I won't remember them. Send me a message with the details.

Current games (and armies) played: Gaslands, Direwolf Rampant, Frostgrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), In Her Majesty's Name, Judge Dredd Miniatures, Dreadball, Deadzone, Mobile Frame Zero, Uncharted Seas (Orcs), Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Alien vs Predator, Warpath

Current Projects: House Uller of Hellholt plus associated scenery, the Blaine Legion, Gaslands vehicles, WWII Danish
Rob Farley
Administrator
Forum Deity

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2018, 10:49:05 pm »

Results following round 5

PlayerHouseGloryVictories
GaryTarbeck485
Andy M2Bolton464
RobUller384
DanMallister292
Andy BGreyjoy263
Andy HArryn234
CarlTyrell223
PippaLannister193
ShawnHarlaw141
TomDothraki132
KevinBaratheon130
GrahameWildlings121
AshManderley10.51
MikeNight's Watch70

I've included all the results from last night's games. Andy B and Andy M, you'll have to play your catch-up game pretty quickly.

For everybody's benefit, and as discussed previously, the last regular game of the campaign will be in two weeks on March 12th. This will be followed by the all-day campaign finale on Sunday March 18th. There won't be any chance for a catch-up game following round 6.

Rob Farley
Administrator
Forum Deity

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2018, 12:56:51 am »

Final set of results before the big day.

GaryTarbeck576
Andy M2Bolton555
RobUller485
DanMallister342
PippaLannister274
Andy BGreyjoy263
Andy HArryn234
CarlTyrell233
GrahameWildlings222
KevinBaratheon210
ShawnHarlaw141
TomDothraki132
AshManderley10.51
MikeNight's Watch70

There's no catch up games this time either, for obvious reasons.

Also, if I'm reading the results right, Tom's managed to get yet another leader killed. Roll Eyes

Pippa Peile
Administrator

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2018, 04:39:42 pm »

Also, if I'm reading the results right, Tom's managed to get yet another leader killed. Roll Eyes

Dothraki don't die, they merely ride into the Nightlands with the Horse God and his starry khalasar.
Rob Farley
Administrator
Forum Deity

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2018, 01:53:50 pm »

Final results, including both games from the all-day finale.

GaryTarbeck737
Andy M2Bolton655
RobUller566
CarlTyrell374
DanMallister342
PippaLannister334
Andy BGreyjoy333
Andy HArryn234
GrahameWildlings222
KevinBaratheon210
MikeNight's Watch161
AshManderley15.51
ShawnHarlaw141
TomDothraki132

While the Lannisters were unable to completely quash Lord Tarbeck's ambitions to take the crown for himself, they have retained control of King's Landing and the Iron Throne. However with the Westerlands, including Casterley Rock, falling under House Tarbeck's control, with Dorne rising in open revolt and with House Tyrell reportedly unhappy with their newly formed alliance, King Tommen's grasp on the crown seems uncertain at best. And what has been hapoening north of the wall while the Watch have been distracted by the turmoil to the south?

Even with this campaign completed, the Game of Thrones continues...

Whatever happens from this point on, I think it's safe to say we've got a little off the plot.  Cheesy

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: