Peterborough Wargames Club
September 23, 2017, 09:57:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

Home   FORUM MAIN   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONDAY SEPTEMBER 25TH 2017  (Read 78 times)
Mike Whitaker
Chairman and Chief Schmoozer
Administrator
Forum Deity

« on: September 11, 2017, 09:51:30 pm »

DIREWOLF RAMPANT CAMPAIGN - Rob + a cast of thousands
BORDER REIVER CAMPAIGN (catchup) - Colin +

and this is where I, Mike, come a touch unstuck, as I have a note that reads...

LFG - PhilF

...and clearly should have written it out in full, 'cause I can't remember what it stands for!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 08:43:44 pm by Mike Whitaker » Logged

Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Podcast: http://meeples.wordpress.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Direworf Rampant. SW: IA. SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 18mm French & British Napoleonics; 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, KoW Elves, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.
AndyHawes

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2017, 12:15:33 pm »

I have a problem for Monday ref Direwolf Rampant - my wife is working in a school clerking a governor meeting from 6pm til 8:30pm. This means that I cannot get to the club for the campaign. Also, I'm away in Birmingham on the following Monday so can't even catch up then. So far, the campaign weeks in October, November and December shouldn't be a problem, so I'd rather not pull out if there's a way around it...

WAB, Dux Brit, Dux Bell, Hail Caesar: (Caesarian Romans; Late Roman/Byzantine Arthurian Romano-British/Welsh; El Cid Christian Spanish.) 28mm Wild West (lawmen, Texas Rangers); Saga Dark Age Skirmish(Welsh and Normans); Triumph & Tragedy (WW1 Palestine & Colonial NW Frontier WIP); Tolkien-esque Elves and Orcs WIP; WFB (3rd/4th edition) High Elves WIP
Mike Whitaker
Chairman and Chief Schmoozer
Administrator
Forum Deity

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2017, 12:16:24 pm »

Sunday 15th? Cheesy

Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Podcast: http://meeples.wordpress.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Direworf Rampant. SW: IA. SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 18mm French & British Napoleonics; 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, KoW Elves, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.
Rob Farley
Administrator
Forum Deity

In da beginning was da word and da word was WAAAGH

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2017, 05:28:42 pm »

Andy, you can catch up your game whenever you can work it out with your opponent, the campaign's designed to be pretty forgiving. It doesn't even matter if you miss the first month entirely, except that you'll be missing out on your first chance to earn some glory. Definitely no need for you to think about dropping out.

Of course, it means your opponent won't have a game on Monday either. Is there a participation game? There's nothing listed.

Current games (and armies) played: Direwolf Rampant, Frostgrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), In Her Majesty's Name, Judge Dredd Miniatures, Dreadball, Deadzone, Mobile Frame Zero, Uncharted Seas (Orcs), Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Alien vs Predator, Warpath

Current Projects: House Uller of Hellholt plus associated scenery, the Blaine Legion
Andy Miller

« Reply #4 on: Yesterday at 12:23:11 am »

I'm Reiving (on a jet plane). Obscure 70's pop reference.
Andy

Judge Dredd (Judges/Cal 2k+pts, Ape gang), FoW (MidWar German armour 2k pts, MidWar Afrika Corps 2k pts, LateWar German 4k+pts), Bolt Action (German, US Infantry), OpSquad (Panzer Grenadiers, Falschirmjaeger, Brit Inf), Dux Brit (Saxons), WoW (a small airforce), Fantasy (High Elves, Brets), Dystopian (FSA), Uncharted seas (Iron Dwarves), Sails of glory, X-wing, Dreadball (Humans and Dwarves), Check your six.
Carl Fisher
Ex Club Treasurer
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: Yesterday at 07:59:52 am »

"Don't know when I'll be back again!"

Not that obscure to some of us!

Games Played (Armies): WAB + WaC (IER Roman, Early Saxons and variants, Normans), WFB (Empire), 40K (Spacemarines), Uncharted Seas (Empire, Shroud Mages), WAB English Civil War (English!), Operation Squad (British) SAGA (Normans, Jomsvikings), Mordheim, Wings of War/Glory WWI, Dreadball, Chain of Command (British), Frostgrave, Sails of Glory and many others!!
Dave Brown

Club Gnoblar

« Reply #6 on: Today at 02:45:50 pm »

Anyone want to learn Star Wars Armada?

A Grudge is Forever, not just for Life.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: