Peterborough Wargames Club
September 23, 2017, 09:56:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

Home   FORUM MAIN   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONDAY SEPTEMBER 18TH 2017  (Read 91 times)
Mike Whitaker
Chairman and Chief Schmoozer
Administrator
Forum Deity

« on: September 10, 2017, 03:25:35 pm »

JUDGE DREDD CAMPAIGN - Dale +
STAR WARS: ARMADA - Mike, DaveB
OPERATION SEALION - Grahame, PhilF, AndyB, Shawn, +?
WARHAMMER FANTASY - Kale, AndyL2
DIREWOLF RAMPANT - Gary, AndyM2
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 06:02:28 pm by Mike Whitaker » Logged

Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Podcast: http://meeples.wordpress.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Direworf Rampant. SW: IA. SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 18mm French & British Napoleonics; 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, KoW Elves, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.
Gary Martin

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 01:15:43 pm »

Anyone not got a game?
Can do both armies for Bolt Action, Chain of Command, IABSM, Battlegroup (WW2),
Hail Caesar (ancients) pike & shot (ECW) or Blackpowder Napoleonics, Kings of War, Lion Rampant (New game of thrones Campaign rules)

Gary Martin
'I do not fear an army of lions led by sheep, I fear an army of sheep led by a lion'. Alexander the Great

Figures: 28mm Imperial Roman and Ancient Britons 700 figures ish, 28mm Napoleonic French, Brits, Portugese and Dutch-Belgian, several thousand based for General de Brigade but work for most rules, 28mm WW2 German, Russian, British and US about company of each with vehicles 1 to 1. Large army's of 15mm Napoleonic most nations based to Napoleons Battles but fairly flexible.
Andy Mellor

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2017, 03:48:01 pm »

Hi Gary

I wouldn't mind a game of direwolf rampant?  First/last chance to try out my army before the campaign starts!
Gary Martin

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2017, 06:01:31 pm »

Hi Gary

I wouldn't mind a game of direwolf rampant?  First/last chance to try out my army before the campaign starts!
Sounds good. See you Monday

Gary Martin
'I do not fear an army of lions led by sheep, I fear an army of sheep led by a lion'. Alexander the Great

Figures: 28mm Imperial Roman and Ancient Britons 700 figures ish, 28mm Napoleonic French, Brits, Portugese and Dutch-Belgian, several thousand based for General de Brigade but work for most rules, 28mm WW2 German, Russian, British and US about company of each with vehicles 1 to 1. Large army's of 15mm Napoleonic most nations based to Napoleons Battles but fairly flexible.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: