Peterborough Wargames Club
November 22, 2017, 06:21:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

Home   FORUM MAIN   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONDAY SEPTEMBER 11TH 2017  (Read 120 times)
Gary Martin

« on: September 07, 2017, 04:55:53 pm »

From Mike: Apols, been in London most of week and paperwork not with me.
from memory...

BORDER REIVERS CAMPAIGN: Colin +
DIREWOLF RAMPANT: Rob, Gary, Dan, Shawn
GUILDBALL: AndyL2, Kale

From Gary: Anyone not got a game? Can do WW2, Pike and Shotte, Napoleonics, medieval or ancients with both armies if you don't have one. Also kings of war or practice the rules for the forthcoming game of thrones campaign?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 08:18:19 am by Mike Whitaker » Logged

Gary Martin
'I do not fear an army of lions led by sheep, I fear an army of sheep led by a lion'. Alexander the Great

Figures: 28mm Imperial Roman and Ancient Britons 700 figures ish, 28mm Napoleonic French, Brits, Portugese and Dutch-Belgian, several thousand based for General de Brigade but work for most rules, 28mm WW2 German, Russian, British and US about company of each with vehicles 1 to 1. Large army's of 15mm Napoleonic most nations based to Napoleons Battles but fairly flexible.
Daniel Phillips
Administrator

Divide by cucumber error. Reinstall world & reboot

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2017, 10:51:33 am »

Gary, practice game of Direwolf Rampant?

Current games & armies played- Frostgrave. Full Thrust: NAC & NSL. Bolt Action: German late war SS. Judge Dredd: Justice Dept & Renegade Robots. WFB (Old Hammer): Dwarfs, Empire, Chaos & Orcs and Goblins. 40K 2nd Ed: Eldar, Chaos, Orks, Space Wolves, Blood Angels, Imperial Guard & Genestealer Cult. Mordheim: Skaven & Marianburg. Uncharted Seas: Iron Dwarfs. Necromunda: Orlock, Redemptionists & Van Saar. Operation Squad: Fallschirmjäger. Net Epic: Imperial Guard, Orks & Chaos. Battlefleet Gothic: Chaos, Imperial and Ork.
Gary Martin

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2017, 11:59:31 am »

Gary, practice game of Direwolf Rampant?
Thanks Dan sounds great. Is it 30pts a side?

Gary Martin
'I do not fear an army of lions led by sheep, I fear an army of sheep led by a lion'. Alexander the Great

Figures: 28mm Imperial Roman and Ancient Britons 700 figures ish, 28mm Napoleonic French, Brits, Portugese and Dutch-Belgian, several thousand based for General de Brigade but work for most rules, 28mm WW2 German, Russian, British and US about company of each with vehicles 1 to 1. Large army's of 15mm Napoleonic most nations based to Napoleons Battles but fairly flexible.
Daniel Phillips
Administrator

Divide by cucumber error. Reinstall world & reboot

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2017, 09:41:45 pm »

Great. Yes.

Current games & armies played- Frostgrave. Full Thrust: NAC & NSL. Bolt Action: German late war SS. Judge Dredd: Justice Dept & Renegade Robots. WFB (Old Hammer): Dwarfs, Empire, Chaos & Orcs and Goblins. 40K 2nd Ed: Eldar, Chaos, Orks, Space Wolves, Blood Angels, Imperial Guard & Genestealer Cult. Mordheim: Skaven & Marianburg. Uncharted Seas: Iron Dwarfs. Necromunda: Orlock, Redemptionists & Van Saar. Operation Squad: Fallschirmjäger. Net Epic: Imperial Guard, Orks & Chaos. Battlefleet Gothic: Chaos, Imperial and Ork.
Shawn Comer

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2017, 08:07:59 am »

I would also like to take part in the Direwolf Rampant game. I'll have my freshly glued together and unpainted Iron Islands retinue.
Mike Whitaker
Chairman and Chief Schmoozer
Administrator
Forum Deity

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2017, 08:18:39 am »

I would also like to take part in the Direwolf Rampant game. I'll have my freshly glued together and unpainted Iron Islands retinue.

Added you, since Rob was looking for an opponent.

Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Podcast: http://meeples.wordpress.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Direworf Rampant. SW: IA. SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 18mm French & British Napoleonics; 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, KoW Elves, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: