Peterborough Wargames Club
November 22, 2017, 06:20:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

Home   FORUM MAIN   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONDAY AUGUST 28TH 2017  (Read 118 times)
Reuben Turner
Club Secretary
Administrator

« on: August 26, 2017, 08:31:16 am »

ROBO RALLY - Adrian, Rob **PARTICIPATION**
WAB - Tony, TomG
SOMETHING - Gary +
STAR WARS: IMPERIAL ASSAULT - Mike, DaveB
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 10:06:15 pm by Mike Whitaker » Logged

Lots of lovely new and pre-loved minis in my eBay shop:  http://stores.ebay.co.uk/pe2collectables

Or visit my website www.pe2collectables.co.uk

I can now supply club members (and their friends, and their friend's friends....) with new products from games and ranges such as Army Painter, Conquest Games, Early War Miniatures, Fireforge Games, Guildball, Mantic, Perry Miniatures, Rubicon, Vallejo, Victrix and of course Warlord Games.
Gary Martin

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2017, 04:52:14 pm »

Anyone for a game.
Can do both armies for Bolt Action, Chain of Command, IABSM, Battlegroup (WW2),
Hail Caesar (ancients) pike & shot (ECW) or Blackpowder Napoleonics, Kings of War, Lion Rampant (New club Campaign rules)

Gary Martin
'I do not fear an army of lions led by sheep, I fear an army of sheep led by a lion'. Alexander the Great

Figures: 28mm Imperial Roman and Ancient Britons 700 figures ish, 28mm Napoleonic French, Brits, Portugese and Dutch-Belgian, several thousand based for General de Brigade but work for most rules, 28mm WW2 German, Russian, British and US about company of each with vehicles 1 to 1. Large army's of 15mm Napoleonic most nations based to Napoleons Battles but fairly flexible.
Godbold

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2017, 07:12:15 am »

Hello Gary.Can do.Either WW2 or Napoleonics.Dont have any armies yet.Is that ok?
Shawn Comer

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2017, 10:20:20 am »

Anyone for a game.
Can do both armies for Bolt Action, Chain of Command, IABSM, Battlegroup (WW2),
Hail Caesar (ancients) pike & shot (ECW) or Blackpowder Napoleonics, Kings of War, Lion Rampant (New club Campaign rules)

I'd be up for anything. I unfortunately do not have any armies yet, so I would be dependent on using yours if you don't mind.
Gary Martin

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2017, 10:41:20 am »

Hello Gary.Can do.Either WW2 or Napoleonics.Dont have any armies yet.Is that ok?
Great I will bring 15mm WW2 scenario probably IABSM for you and Shawn.

Gary Martin
'I do not fear an army of lions led by sheep, I fear an army of sheep led by a lion'. Alexander the Great

Figures: 28mm Imperial Roman and Ancient Britons 700 figures ish, 28mm Napoleonic French, Brits, Portugese and Dutch-Belgian, several thousand based for General de Brigade but work for most rules, 28mm WW2 German, Russian, British and US about company of each with vehicles 1 to 1. Large army's of 15mm Napoleonic most nations based to Napoleons Battles but fairly flexible.
Godbold

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2017, 11:33:39 am »

Cheers Gary.See you tomorrow.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: