Peterborough Wargames Club
July 26, 2017, 02:29:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

Home   FORUM MAIN   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Judge Dredd campaign  (Read 229 times)
Dale Robinson

« on: June 18, 2017, 03:34:16 pm »

Hello humans, clones, aliens and all manner of other species!

After Rob's very good game of Judge Dredd last week, I find myself motivated to run a campaign for it. It will run from 3rd or 4th week next month, once I get confirmation of if and when the Full Thrust campaign is running. We will be using the territory and reputation rules this time around, for a bit of extra depth and amusement.

Starting forces will be the standard 500 credits.

So, how much interest does this have? I'll put a list here:

Factions
Dale - Lone Vigilante
Newton - Lone Vigilante
Rob - Mechanismo Strike Force
Adrian - Robots
Carl - City Def
Grahame - Brit Judges
Josh - Lone Vigilante
Tom - Lone Vigilante
Andy Miller - Judge Cal's Retinue
Dan - Robots

Territories
Dale:
Initial Territory

Newton
Initial Territory

Rob
Initial Territory

Adrian
Initial Territory
Shopping Mall

Carl
Initial Territory
Shopping Mall

Grahame
Initial Territory

Josh
Initial Territory

Tom
Initial Territory
City Block

Andy Miller
Initial Territory
Ruined Block

Dan
Initial Territory

Reputation Scores

PlayerFrom HeroesFrom MinionsFrom WinsFrom LossesFrom TerritoriesTotal Rep
Dale400004
Newton400-202
Rob311-104
Adrian921-1011
Carl3520010
Grahame4?00-202
Josh000000
Tom501-105
Andy Miller10120114
Dan821-1010

« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 08:07:33 am by Dale Robinson » Logged

Warhammer 40K: Necrons. Warhammer Fantasy: Tomb Kings. Judge Dredd: Zombie Horde. Dreadball: Teratons. Battlefleet Gothic: Necrons.

Dabbling in alsorts.
Rob Farley
Administrator
Forum Deity

In da beginning was da word and da word was WAAAGH

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 04:14:01 pm »

I'm in.

Current games (and armies) played: Frostgrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), In Her Majesty's Name, Judge Dredd Miniatures, Dreadball, Deadzone, Mobile Frame Zero, Uncharted Seas (Orcs), Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Alien vs Predator, Warpath

Current Projects: Bolt Action (Desert Rats & Russians), AVP, various Dreadball teams, the Blaine Legion
tony

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 07:48:25 pm »

I would be in ,but haven't played and only got judge death model !!
Adrian_Barnes

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2017, 04:57:14 pm »

I would be interested.
Rob Farley
Administrator
Forum Deity

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2017, 11:09:26 pm »

I would be in ,but haven't played and only got judge death model !!
Judge Death is not a good idea, way too powerful, but the game itself is very straightforward. If you need it I've got a copy of the rules available here. You don't have to use official miniatures, for a lot of the gangs (street gangs, renegade robots, cursed earth desperados) you can use a whole variety of ranges.

Current games (and armies) played: Frostgrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), In Her Majesty's Name, Judge Dredd Miniatures, Dreadball, Deadzone, Mobile Frame Zero, Uncharted Seas (Orcs), Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Alien vs Predator, Warpath

Current Projects: Bolt Action (Desert Rats & Russians), AVP, various Dreadball teams, the Blaine Legion
Carl Fisher
Ex Club Treasurer
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2017, 08:04:31 am »

OK me too - I appear to have a Citi Def force ready to go!

Games Played (Armies): WAB + WaC (IER Roman, Early Saxons and variants, Normans), WFB (Empire), 40K (Spacemarines), Uncharted Seas (Empire, Shroud Mages), WAB English Civil War (English!), Operation Squad (British) SAGA (Normans, Jomsvikings), Mordheim, Wings of War/Glory WWI, Dreadball, Chain of Command (British), Frostgrave, Sails of Glory and many others!!
Grahame

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2017, 10:10:10 am »

I'm in - brit cit judges
Grahame
Dale Robinson

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2017, 12:36:11 pm »

Well that's 7 so far, 8 if Tony decides to use something other than Death. XD

Warhammer 40K: Necrons. Warhammer Fantasy: Tomb Kings. Judge Dredd: Zombie Horde. Dreadball: Teratons. Battlefleet Gothic: Necrons.

Dabbling in alsorts.
tony

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2017, 04:23:45 pm »

I will have a look see what models I can rustle up , still reckon death would be interesting lol
Adrian_Barnes

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2017, 08:22:00 am »

He would be interesting but the issue is that all the gangs would need a psy user to deal with him.
Rob Farley
Administrator
Forum Deity

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2017, 07:45:32 pm »

Right then, if we're starting this in 2 weeks I guess I need to pick a force. Huh?

Andy Miller

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2017, 09:45:10 pm »

Predictable, but Judge Cal for me please.

Judge Dredd (Judges/Cal 2k+pts, Ape gang), FoW (MidWar German armour 2k pts, MidWar Afrika Corps 2k pts, LateWar German 4k+pts), Bolt Action (German, US Infantry), OpSquad (Panzer Grenadiers, Falschirmjaeger, Brit Inf), Dux Brit (Saxons), WoW (a small airforce), Fantasy (High Elves, Brets), Dystopian (FSA), Uncharted seas (Iron Dwarves), Sails of glory, X-wing, Dreadball (Humans and Dwarves), Check your six.
Dale Robinson

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2017, 10:58:49 am »

Right then, if we're starting this in 2 weeks I guess I need to pick a force. Huh?

That would be ideal!

Predictable, but Judge Cal for me please.

I'll try my best to hide the shock Tongue

Dabbling in alsorts.
Rob Farley
Administrator
Forum Deity

« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2017, 05:17:59 pm »

Right, I've decided that I'm going with the Mechanismo Strike Force. Because
a) I haven't used them before and
b) It's something from the new book and
c) I don't have to paint anything for it, at least not immediately, and
d) I have a cunning plan. Grin

Dale Robinson

« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2017, 03:04:21 pm »

Okay, in preparation for tonight, I've updated the original post with what people are known to be using, the territories list, and people's current reputation. I will update the lists once I know what people have done on a night.

For this, I will need to see each force list at the end of the night, who won and lost each game, and if any new territories have been gained/taken.

Each month, we will have a game night, and try to get 2 battles done (This game doesn't usually take long to play through). I will also be limiting the number of games that "Count" towards reputation, experience, credit generation, and casualties, to 2 per month to avoid any extreme silliness becoming an issue.

It's also worth mentioning, that the club house rule on "Shroud of the Dead" will be used. Specifically, once you are saved by a successful willpower roll, the power expires and will need to be re-cast to benefit from the effect. This is to stop the creation of invincible heroes Tongue

Other than this, have fun, let us see where this goes...  
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 03:06:47 pm by Dale Robinson » Logged

Dabbling in alsorts.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: