Peterborough Wargames Club
November 22, 2017, 06:06:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

Home   FORUM MAIN   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONDAY JUNE 19TH 2017  (Read 201 times)
Reuben Turner
Club Secretary
Administrator

« on: June 06, 2017, 07:49:16 am »

GUILDBALL - Tony, Kale
DEATH IN A DARK CONTINENT - Grahame, AndyMcT, Ash, Pippa, Chris
DYSTOPIAN WARS - Adrian, Colin, Tom
SAILS OF GLORY - AndyM, TomG, Carl, Mike, Rob **PARTICIPATION**
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 08:01:28 pm by Mike Whitaker » Logged

Lots of lovely new and pre-loved minis in my eBay shop:  http://stores.ebay.co.uk/pe2collectables

Or visit my website www.pe2collectables.co.uk

I can now supply club members (and their friends, and their friend's friends....) with new products from games and ranges such as Army Painter, Conquest Games, Early War Miniatures, Fireforge Games, Guildball, Mantic, Perry Miniatures, Rubicon, Vallejo, Victrix and of course Warlord Games.
Pippa Peile
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2017, 12:56:59 pm »

Me and Ash are playing DITDC with Grahame and Andy
Reuben Turner
Club Secretary
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2017, 01:41:17 pm »

Sorry I must have missed that because of the noise.  Wink

Lots of lovely new and pre-loved minis in my eBay shop:  http://stores.ebay.co.uk/pe2collectables

Or visit my website www.pe2collectables.co.uk

I can now supply club members (and their friends, and their friend's friends....) with new products from games and ranges such as Army Painter, Conquest Games, Early War Miniatures, Fireforge Games, Guildball, Mantic, Perry Miniatures, Rubicon, Vallejo, Victrix and of course Warlord Games.
Pippa Peile
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2017, 01:46:10 pm »

Sorry I must have missed that because of the noise.  Wink

gosh was it noisy? You should have said something!
(actually we didn't decide this until after meeting so your note taking skills remain unblemished!)
Gary Martin

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2017, 04:33:33 pm »

Can you please show myself and Kevin doing Black Powder 28mm Napoleonics.

Gary Martin
'I do not fear an army of lions led by sheep, I fear an army of sheep led by a lion'. Alexander the Great

Figures: 28mm Imperial Roman and Ancient Britons 700 figures ish, 28mm Napoleonic French, Brits, Portugese and Dutch-Belgian, several thousand based for General de Brigade but work for most rules, 28mm WW2 German, Russian, British and US about company of each with vehicles 1 to 1. Large army's of 15mm Napoleonic most nations based to Napoleons Battles but fairly flexible.
Jon Woodhouse

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2017, 02:11:47 pm »

Hi Guys

I'm up for trying to get down for a game this week (last couple of months have been either schedule clashing or recovery tome from events)
Anyone up for anything?
I've got my 2k of Bolt Action Japanese or I can rock out some WarmaHordes, I have some X-Wing Imperials or I am happy to bring down Battletech for anyone who's interested? Heck I will probably have access to some of the new 40K stuff if anyone fancies a crack at that (although that is TBC pending on getting things Saturday)?

Jon
Mike Whitaker
Chairman and Chief Schmoozer
Administrator
Forum Deity

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2017, 02:17:25 pm »

Hi Guys

I'm up for trying to get down for a game this week (last couple of months have been either schedule clashing or recovery tome from events)
Anyone up for anything?
I've got my 2k of Bolt Action Japanese or I can rock out some WarmaHordes, I have some X-Wing Imperials or I am happy to bring down Battletech for anyone who's interested? Heck I will probably have access to some of the new 40K stuff if anyone fancies a crack at that (although that is TBC pending on getting things Saturday)?

Jon

Welcome to come and be SoGgy, if you like Cheesy

Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Podcast: http://meeples.wordpress.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Direworf Rampant. SW: IA. SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 18mm French & British Napoleonics; 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, KoW Elves, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.
Pippa Peile
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2017, 03:31:16 pm »

Hi Guys

Anyone up for anything?

Jon

If you fancied trying something new, I think Andy L was free and I'm sure he'd be delighted to teach you guildball. (It wouldn't take you much to get into it, very similar mechanics to Warmahordes) I don't think he's on forum but I can get in touch with him if you wanted.
tony

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2017, 04:34:16 pm »

I wouldn't mind sorting a game of battle tech in the future . Always wanted to try it
Jon Woodhouse

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2017, 09:12:29 am »

soGgy Mike? Is that Sails of Glory or some other acronym. Always happy to break out the Mechs Tony Smiley just need to pick a date really
Mike Whitaker
Chairman and Chief Schmoozer
Administrator
Forum Deity

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2017, 09:40:39 am »

soGgy Mike? Is that Sails of Glory or some other acronym. Always happy to break out the Mechs Tony Smiley just need to pick a date really
SoG = Sails of Glory, yes Cheesy

A fun little game Cheesy

Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Podcast: http://meeples.wordpress.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Direworf Rampant. SW: IA. SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 18mm French & British Napoleonics; 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, KoW Elves, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.
Jon Woodhouse

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2017, 11:44:46 am »

Sure. I'll poke my head in for a little SoG then:)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: