Peterborough Wargames Club
November 22, 2017, 06:11:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

Home   FORUM MAIN   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Campaign ideas  (Read 117 times)
Daniel Phillips
Administrator

Divide by cucumber error. Reinstall world & reboot

« on: April 28, 2017, 10:34:10 am »

Hi,

Already thinking about the next Full Thrust campaign.

FTL communications-
Not having them increases the Fog of war effect and means commanders have to make decisions without instantly updated orders.
Having them means players can talk to each other and discuss strategy.
What is everyone’s preference?

Narrative movement-
Do people enjoy the way I'm doing this or would you prefer hex map based movement? Or something else?

Ground Combat-
How would people feel about a campaign that includes both space and ground combat?

Size of commands in the multi-player games-
I'm aware that in the first game there wasn't really enough ships to go around so some players were knocked out early. The fleet packs I picked up at Salute should rectify this.

Current games & armies played- Frostgrave. Full Thrust: NAC & NSL. Bolt Action: German late war SS. Judge Dredd: Justice Dept & Renegade Robots. WFB (Old Hammer): Dwarfs, Empire, Chaos & Orcs and Goblins. 40K 2nd Ed: Eldar, Chaos, Orks, Space Wolves, Blood Angels, Imperial Guard & Genestealer Cult. Mordheim: Skaven & Marianburg. Uncharted Seas: Iron Dwarfs. Necromunda: Orlock, Redemptionists & Van Saar. Operation Squad: Fallschirmjäger. Net Epic: Imperial Guard, Orks & Chaos. Battlefleet Gothic: Chaos, Imperial and Ork.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: