Peterborough Wargames Club
November 22, 2017, 06:18:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

Home   FORUM MAIN   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONDAY MAY 15th 2017  (Read 215 times)
Carl Fisher
Ex Club Treasurer
Administrator

« on: April 25, 2017, 07:31:50 am »

OPEN COMBAT - Colin + (Partizan Playtest)
PIKEMAN'S LAMENT - Grahame, Tony
BATTLEGROUP: OVERLORD - Gary, Martin
WARMACHINE - Kale, Ash, Pippa
DIREWOLF RAMPANT - Andy (B), Carl,
BOLT ACTION - Rob, Michael
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 07:24:48 pm by Mike Whitaker » Logged

Games Played (Armies): WAB + WaC (IER Roman, Early Saxons and variants, Normans), WFB (Empire), 40K (Spacemarines), Uncharted Seas (Empire, Shroud Mages), WAB English Civil War (English!), Operation Squad (British) SAGA (Normans, Jomsvikings), Mordheim, Wings of War/Glory WWI, Dreadball, Chain of Command (British), Frostgrave, Sails of Glory and many others!!
Gary Martin

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 10:05:55 am »

Myself and Martyn are playing Blitzkrieg

Gary Martin
'I do not fear an army of lions led by sheep, I fear an army of sheep led by a lion'. Alexander the Great

Figures: 28mm Imperial Roman and Ancient Britons 700 figures ish, 28mm Napoleonic French, Brits, Portugese and Dutch-Belgian, several thousand based for General de Brigade but work for most rules, 28mm WW2 German, Russian, British and US about company of each with vehicles 1 to 1. Large army's of 15mm Napoleonic most nations based to Napoleons Battles but fairly flexible.
martink0646

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2017, 05:34:21 pm »

Hi Gary,

Is the Game 'Blitzkreig Commander'?

MartinK

Bolt Action: US & German
Gary Martin

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2017, 06:08:59 pm »

Hi Gary,

Is the Game 'Blitzkreig Commander'?

MartinK
Martin
It's Battlegroup. Known by many as Battlegroup Kursk. By Plastic Soldier Company. I've got the Overlord supplement.

Gary Martin
'I do not fear an army of lions led by sheep, I fear an army of sheep led by a lion'. Alexander the Great

Figures: 28mm Imperial Roman and Ancient Britons 700 figures ish, 28mm Napoleonic French, Brits, Portugese and Dutch-Belgian, several thousand based for General de Brigade but work for most rules, 28mm WW2 German, Russian, British and US about company of each with vehicles 1 to 1. Large army's of 15mm Napoleonic most nations based to Napoleons Battles but fairly flexible.
Andrew Beer

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2017, 12:42:19 pm »

Would anyone like a game of Dire rampant?
Carl Fisher
Ex Club Treasurer
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2017, 02:45:05 pm »

Would anyone like a game of Dire rampant?

I will play. Still need the practice!

Games Played (Armies): WAB + WaC (IER Roman, Early Saxons and variants, Normans), WFB (Empire), 40K (Spacemarines), Uncharted Seas (Empire, Shroud Mages), WAB English Civil War (English!), Operation Squad (British) SAGA (Normans, Jomsvikings), Mordheim, Wings of War/Glory WWI, Dreadball, Chain of Command (British), Frostgrave, Sails of Glory and many others!!
Andrew Beer

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2017, 06:44:45 am »

I will play. Still need the practice!

Cool :-)
Will be my first game.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: