Peterborough Wargames Club
September 23, 2017, 10:04:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

Home   FORUM MAIN   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONDAY APRIL 10TH 2017  (Read 222 times)
Mike Whitaker
Chairman and Chief Schmoozer
Administrator
Forum Deity

« on: April 03, 2017, 09:54:06 am »

WARHAMMER 9TH AGE- Michael, Kale
OPEN COMBAT - Colin, TomG, Carl, Chris +
DIREWOLF RAMPANT - Ash, Pippa, Grahame. Gary
BOLT ACTION - Rob, James/Darren (didn't catch which, sorry), MartinK
PIKEMAN'S LAMENT - PaulT, Tony

Note: I (Mike) am away this evening.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 06:08:56 pm by Mike Whitaker » Logged

Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Podcast: http://meeples.wordpress.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Direworf Rampant. SW: IA. SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 18mm French & British Napoleonics; 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, KoW Elves, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.
Carl Fisher
Ex Club Treasurer
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2017, 09:56:33 am »

Can I Open Wombat please - new warband all ready to see action! Just need to point them up.

Games Played (Armies): WAB + WaC (IER Roman, Early Saxons and variants, Normans), WFB (Empire), 40K (Spacemarines), Uncharted Seas (Empire, Shroud Mages), WAB English Civil War (English!), Operation Squad (British) SAGA (Normans, Jomsvikings), Mordheim, Wings of War/Glory WWI, Dreadball, Chain of Command (British), Frostgrave, Sails of Glory and many others!!
Al MacDonald

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2017, 11:21:02 am »

Carl  - is Open Wombat the game of marsupial martial encounters?
martink0646

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2017, 05:14:03 pm »

Hi,

If anyone fancies a game of BA let me know?

MartinK

Bolt Action: US & German
colinabrett

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2017, 04:15:10 pm »

Carl  - is Open Wombat the game of marsupial martial encounters?

It's actually the Australian version of The Wombles :-)

Colin

PS: I have attached a couple of PDFs for the Partizan Reivers game in the Events forum.
tony

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2017, 02:52:38 pm »

Me and Paul Tysoe for Pikemans Lament pls
Andy Miller

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2017, 03:57:28 pm »

Is it right we are playing Blitzkrieg Koala next week?
Andy

Judge Dredd (Judges/Cal 2k+pts, Ape gang), FoW (MidWar German armour 2k pts, MidWar Afrika Corps 2k pts, LateWar German 4k+pts), Bolt Action (German, US Infantry), OpSquad (Panzer Grenadiers, Falschirmjaeger, Brit Inf), Dux Brit (Saxons), WoW (a small airforce), Fantasy (High Elves, Brets), Dystopian (FSA), Uncharted seas (Iron Dwarves), Sails of glory, X-wing, Dreadball (Humans and Dwarves), Check your six.
Gary Martin

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2017, 06:02:51 pm »

Is it right we are playing Blitzkrieg Koala next week?
Andy
Andy its Blitzkreig Overlord on 17th, but Koala works for me!!!

Gary Martin
'I do not fear an army of lions led by sheep, I fear an army of sheep led by a lion'. Alexander the Great

Figures: 28mm Imperial Roman and Ancient Britons 700 figures ish, 28mm Napoleonic French, Brits, Portugese and Dutch-Belgian, several thousand based for General de Brigade but work for most rules, 28mm WW2 German, Russian, British and US about company of each with vehicles 1 to 1. Large army's of 15mm Napoleonic most nations based to Napoleons Battles but fairly flexible.
James Renfree - Reeve

I is wun wiv da Waaagh! an da Waaagh! is wiv me

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2017, 04:26:29 pm »

Msg for Rob.
Are you still ok for BA 2moro? If so, what points do you suggest? I believe I have the basics down, but would like a steady game just to work through and expand what I know. I have 20 inf, HQ, FOO and other support units, and the Churchill. Also have a Spit. I don't mind what units/ points we play, I'll leave that to you as you'll be my tutor for the evening. Darren if coming will sit in.

I own Bolt Action Tommies and 40k Orks. returned to table top gaming a few years ago, always up for trying something new.

May the enemies blood on your choppa never dry or your welding torch grow cold!
Rob Farley
Administrator
Forum Deity

In da beginning was da word and da word was WAAAGH

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2017, 05:55:00 pm »

James,
Depending on what you have by way of support units it sounds like you have somewhere between 600 and 750 points, more if you take veterans. Probably best if you set the limit and I'll match whatever you bring.

Darren could always play Martin?

Current games (and armies) played: Direwolf Rampant, Frostgrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), In Her Majesty's Name, Judge Dredd Miniatures, Dreadball, Deadzone, Mobile Frame Zero, Uncharted Seas (Orcs), Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Alien vs Predator, Warpath

Current Projects: House Uller of Hellholt plus associated scenery, the Blaine Legion
James Renfree - Reeve

I is wun wiv da Waaagh! an da Waaagh! is wiv me

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2017, 09:00:34 pm »

Rob,
Not sure what to put in my list ( maybe I'm too fussy or don't know what makes a good list, I dunno), so I'll just bring down what I have and work it out tonight. Darren would like to sit in to learn a bit more if that's ok.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 04:25:35 pm by James Renfree - Reeve » Logged

I own Bolt Action Tommies and 40k Orks. returned to table top gaming a few years ago, always up for trying something new.

May the enemies blood on your choppa never dry or your welding torch grow cold!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: