• Welcome to Peterborough Wargames Club. Please login or sign up.

October 21, 2020, 02:51:30 am

News:

Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

MONDAY SEPTEMBER 28TH 2015

Started by Mike Whitaker, September 21, 2015, 09:58:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Whitaker

September 21, 2015, 09:58:19 am Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 03:21:18 pm by Mike Whitaker
WARHAMMER FANTASY CAMPAIGN - AndyB +
CHAIN OF COMMAND - Dan, Mike, Joe, Gary, AndyM
BOLT ACTION - Ryan, Grahame
FROSTGRAVE - Rob, Pippa, Ash, Adie, Chris, Greg, someone whose name I can't read :D
DREADBALL - the usual suspects
Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Gaslands, What A Tanker!, SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 28mm Coalition Wars SF; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.

Andrew Beer

For the WHF Campaign can I book three tables upstairs?

Mike Whitaker

Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Gaslands, What A Tanker!, SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 28mm Coalition Wars SF; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.

Andrew Beer

Players in the WHF camp please bring a copy of your army list. I will then check and confirm comp score bonus.

tony

The 2 ncc guys have dropped out pussies

Andrew Beer

That's a shame, it would have been good to build bridges.

greg

Won't be able to make it tonight as wife isn't well enough.

Im, sure I'll get to try Frostgrave one day...
Games Im playing: X-Wing, Dystopian Wars, Epic 40k, Kingdom Death, Space hulk, Super Dungeon Explore, Warmachine
Games Im interested in but don't have an army yet: Flames of War, Bolt Action, 40k, WFB, Battlefleet Gothic, Infinity, Frostgrave, Dropfleet Commander, Blood Bowl, Star Wars Armada, Mordheim, Necromunda