• Welcome to Peterborough Wargames Club. Please login or sign up.

October 21, 2020, 02:21:02 am

News:

Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

MONDAY SEPTEMBER 14TH 2015

Started by Reuben Turner, September 01, 2015, 09:01:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Reuben Turner

September 01, 2015, 09:01:08 am Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 09:55:03 am by Mike Whitaker
BOLT ACTION - Gary, Dan, Ryan, Chris
DREADBALL - Phil, Dale, Leanne
FROSTGRAVE - Tony, Tom
SAILS OF GLORY - Carl, Mike + anyone else?
X-WING LEAGUE - Pilots
WAB - Grahame, AndyB

Gary Martin

Reuben
Can you put Dan down as playing BA. Thanks
Gary Martin
'I do not fear an army of lions led by sheep, I fear an army of sheep led by a lion'. Alexander the Great

Figures: 28mm Imperial Roman and Ancient Britons 700 figures ish, 28mm Napoleonic French, Brits, Portugese and Dutch-Belgian, several thousand based for General de Brigade but work for most rules, 28mm WW2 German, Russian, British and US about company of each with vehicles 1 to 1. Large army's of 15mm Napoleonic most nations based to Napoleons Battles but fairly flexible.

Ryan Scales

Anyone else for some Bolt Action - need some prep before the Welsh Open on the 27th

Chris Davies

The boy's toys: SAGA Anglo-Saxons;  Bolt Action Soviets 1,000 points;Mordheim Goblin/Vampire gangs; Necromunda Bax's Stabbers; Uncharted Seas Shroud Mages; Dystopian Wars Russian starter fleet; Wings of Wibble; assorted plastic spacemen, Mahdists,French Foreign Legion, Colonial Egyptians; AoM undead, Vanguard undead and goblins.

tony

greg

Hiya

FYI - For the Xwing league this monday we're finally up to the standard game size of 100 points (and six asteroids)
Games Im playing: X-Wing, Dystopian Wars, Epic 40k, Kingdom Death, Space hulk, Super Dungeon Explore, Warmachine
Games Im interested in but don't have an army yet: Flames of War, Bolt Action, 40k, WFB, Battlefleet Gothic, Infinity, Frostgrave, Dropfleet Commander, Blood Bowl, Star Wars Armada, Mordheim, Necromunda

Ryan Scales

1000pts Chris.  I have some specific scenarios from the tournie I want to test

tony