• Welcome to Peterborough Wargames Club. Please login or sign up.

December 05, 2020, 07:36:42 am

News:

Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

MONDAY AUGUST 17TH 2015

Started by Reuben Turner, August 07, 2015, 02:21:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Reuben Turner

August 07, 2015, 02:21:56 pm Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 08:45:32 am by Mike Whitaker
HALO FLEET BATTLES - Adi, Jon
WARHAMMER ANCIENT BATTLES - AndyB, AndyM3, Grahame, Tony
KINGS OF WAR - Pippa, Ash, Kale
FROSTGRAVE - Rob, Dan
WaC - Andy H, Carl
BOLT ACTION - Chris, Gary
SAILS OF GLORY - AndyM, Dave + (l'll bring mine down, C)

I (Mike) am being hauled off to Hull for an eye appointment - if folks want to play Sails of Glory, I'll send my stuff along with Carl: just let me know before the end of Sunday.

AndyHawes

I am able to attend on Monday 17th. Anybody fancy a bash at War and Conquest, as I'm publicising ahead of the event that author Rob Broom and I are running at the club on 13th September...
WAB, Dux Brit, Dux Bell, Hail Caesar: (Caesarian Romans; Late Roman/Byzantine Arthurian Romano-British/Welsh; El Cid Christian Spanish.) 28mm Wild West (lawmen, Texas Rangers); Saga Dark Age Skirmish(Welsh and Normans); Triumph & Tragedy (WW1 Palestine & Colonial NW Frontier WIP); Tolkien-esque Elves and Orcs WIP; WFB (3rd/4th edition) High Elves WIP

Dave Brown

Is there no Sails of Glory?

I thought Mike said Carl was running some?
A Grudge is Forever, not just for Life.

Tom G

Carl Fisher

Quote from: Dave Brown on August 12, 2015, 10:35:17 pm
Is there no Sails of Glory?

I thought Mike said Carl was running some?

I had a better offer!

I will be organising SoG for the following week - 14/08.
Games Played (Armies): WAB + WaC (IER Roman, Early Saxons and variants, Normans), WFB (Empire), 40K (Spacemarines), Uncharted Seas (Empire, Shroud Mages), WAB English Civil War (English!), Operation Squad (British) SAGA (Normans, Jomsvikings), Mordheim, Wings of War/Glory WWI, Dreadball, Chain of Command (British), Frostgrave, Sails of Glory and many others!!

Reuben Turner

greg

Hey Rob - Im really interested in trying Frostgrave but not sure if I can make it (family). Can I be down as a "optimistic maybe" ?

(pretty sure I can rustle together enough models for a party)
Games Im playing: X-Wing, Dystopian Wars, Epic 40k, Kingdom Death, Space hulk, Super Dungeon Explore, Warmachine
Games Im interested in but don't have an army yet: Flames of War, Bolt Action, 40k, WFB, Battlefleet Gothic, Infinity, Frostgrave, Dropfleet Commander, Blood Bowl, Star Wars Armada, Mordheim, Necromunda

Tom G

Dave Brown

If SoG is running, I'll be there!!!

GeoffT

I'm new to the club and popped down with Reuben a few weeks back. I'd be really interested in checking out a game of Frostgrave if possible. I picked up the rule book and it looks like it'll be good fun.

Carl Fisher

Quote from: Dave Brown on August 16, 2015, 03:54:02 pm
If SoG is running, I'll be there!!!

I will bring my set down for you.
Games Played (Armies): WAB + WaC (IER Roman, Early Saxons and variants, Normans), WFB (Empire), 40K (Spacemarines), Uncharted Seas (Empire, Shroud Mages), WAB English Civil War (English!), Operation Squad (British) SAGA (Normans, Jomsvikings), Mordheim, Wings of War/Glory WWI, Dreadball, Chain of Command (British), Frostgrave, Sails of Glory and many others!!

Rob Farley

Quote from: GeoffT on August 16, 2015, 05:14:29 pm
I'm new to the club and popped down with Reuben a few weeks back. I'd be really interested in checking out a game of Frostgrave if possible. I picked up the rule book and it looks like it'll be good fun.

You're welcome to join us, I've got more than enough stuff.
Current games (and armies) played: Gaslands, Direwolf Rampant, Frostgrave, Bolt Action & Operation Squad (Desert Rats, Communist Chinese, Russians, partisans, Americans, Finns, Italian Paras), In Her Majesty's Name, Judge Dredd Miniatures, Dreadball, Deadzone, Mobile Frame Zero, Uncharted Seas (Orcs), Necromunda (Pit Slaves, Escher), Wings of War (WWI and WWII), Mordheim, Alien vs Predator, Warpath

Current Projects: Brotherhood Without Banners, Jomsvikings, the Blaine Legion, Gaslands vehicles, WWII Danish

Dave Brown

AndyM cant make it, so no SoG tonight unless anyone else wants to play

Miles-and-James

Hi, would it be possible for me to join the SoG?

Miles Stevenson

Dave Brown

I'm playing Dreadball now, so no SoG happening im afraid.