• Welcome to Peterborough Wargames Club. Please login or sign up.

October 21, 2020, 02:33:34 am

News:

Note for prospective members:
* Please choose a screen name that reflects your real name
* Please drop an email note to the info@ address introducing yourself.

MONDAY 13th JULY 2015

Started by Carl Fisher, July 12, 2015, 08:40:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Carl Fisher

July 12, 2015, 08:40:35 pm Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 08:20:02 pm by Mike Whitaker
X-WING CAMPAIGN:Greg +
SAILS OF GLORY: Carl + participation game.
FULL THRUST: Dan, Mike, Dave +2 + anyone else
WAB: AndyB, Grahame

QuoteCarl: Who has the list for the rest?

Mike: me - apologies, been away having my eyes poked at and the drops changed, still adjusting
Games Played (Armies): WAB + WaC (IER Roman, Early Saxons and variants, Normans), WFB (Empire), 40K (Spacemarines), Uncharted Seas (Empire, Shroud Mages), WAB English Civil War (English!), Operation Squad (British) SAGA (Normans, Jomsvikings), Mordheim, Wings of War/Glory WWI, Dreadball, Chain of Command (British), Frostgrave, Sails of Glory and many others!!

Al MacDonald

Daniel Phillips

Is someone else running a Full Thrust game or is that 4 people joining me and Mike's game?
Warning: This post may contain sarcasm.
Current games & armies played- Gaslands: Idris. Full Thrust: NAC & NSL. Bolt Action: Late war German. Judge Dredd: Justice Dept & Renegade Robots. Kings of War: Dwarfs & Kingdoms of men. Mordheim: Skaven & Marianburg. Uncharted Seas: Iron Dwarfs. Necromunda: Orlock, Redemptionists & Van Saar. Direwolf Rampant : House Mallister.

Mike Whitaker

Quote from: Daniel Phillips on July 13, 2015, 12:17:40 am
Is someone else running a Full Thrust game or is that 4 people joining me and Mike's game?

IIRC TomG and friend expressed an interest - I'm pretty sure Tom said he had ships, so...
Blog: http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/
Games (currently) Played: IABSM, Dux Britanniarum, Sails of Glory, Gaslands, What A Tanker!, SW: Armada
28mm: Parthians, Early Imperial Roman, British Tribes, Saxons, Norman/Christian Spanish, English Civil War Royalists; WW2 Wehrmacht, Red Devils, Home Guard; Judge Dredd Judges, Dreadball Void Sirens. GoT Night's Watch
15mm: WW2 US, British/Canadian and Heer infantry companies + support
54mm: HYW French and British
1/1000: Sails of Glory (lots)
WIP: 28mm WW2 British Commandos; 28mm War of the Roses, Peninsular British/French/Spanish; 28mm Coalition Wars SF; 15mm Fallschirmjaeger and US Paras, lots of 15mm WW2 vehicles. 1/2400 WW2 Naval

This sig is a GW- and Flames of War-free (except for the figures I own!) zone.

Daniel Phillips

Ok, I can run a 3v3 game as easy as a 2v2 anyway.

As we are just learning the rules it will probably be just a 2 or 3 mid size ships each (I have more than 6 ships a side but with us not having played before I'd rather keep it small enough to be sure of finishing than run a big game that runs out of time).
Current games & armies played- Gaslands: Idris. Full Thrust: NAC & NSL. Bolt Action: Late war German. Judge Dredd: Justice Dept & Renegade Robots. Kings of War: Dwarfs & Kingdoms of men. Mordheim: Skaven & Marianburg. Uncharted Seas: Iron Dwarfs. Necromunda: Orlock, Redemptionists & Van Saar. Direwolf Rampant : House Mallister.

Tom G

I'm slightly confused I don't think I have heard of Full thrust and I don't have any friends either :P are you sure it was me Mike?

Saying that I wouldn't mind playing or the sails of glory if that's a participation game.

Daniel Phillips

Full Thrust is a starship combat game that we are trying out. See- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_Thrust

Sails of Glory is a participation game and there should be plenty of space as some of the people who normally play it are playing Full Thrust tonight.

Tom G

Thanks Daniel looks interesting love the idea of space jelly fish. Will play the sails of glory participation if there is plenty of space.